Dear International Customers,
We have received some feedback that some of you have experienced difficulties in finalizing your online orders due to what displays as an “AVS Mismatch” error. Our high security settings require the billing address on an order to match exactly what the bank has on file for your credit card. Because most International addresses are formatted differently than a US address, it’s common for International customers to fill out the billing address fields with small errors. This will always result in an “AVS Mismatch”.
Here are a couple options for ensuring your order gets placed without error:
1. Contact your cardholder and ask for the exact format of your billing address. Extra spaces, characters, abbreviations, and capitalization matters. Carefully enter this address into the required fields when placing your online order.
2. Once you have set up a secured online customer account, save your credit card information using the instructions below. At this point you may email Ben Britton (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a list of items you’d like to order. He will manually bypass any AVS Mismatch errors while placing your order, and follow up promptly with an official invoice. Be sure to send your order from the same email address used on your KUIU customer account.
Instructions for saving a credit card:
- Log into your online KUIU Account.
- Under Payment Settings, choose Edit or Delete a Credit/Debit Card.
- Choose Payment Method – Credit Card, and click Continue.
- Enter your Credit Card information and leave the Box checked to save. Click continue to finish.
I hope these guidelines alleviate any further frustrations. Thank you for your business and continued support.